Microsoft, Mixed Reality at Work
UX Design Intern | Redmond, WA | May - August 2018
- Research, ideate, design and prototype virtual reality opportunities to prevent social and emotional exclusion in the aging community, informed by inclusive and participatory design process.
- Led a workshop on Inclusive design thinking for all design interns at Microsoft.
- Participated in the annual hackathon on the 'Inclusive hiring team', creating virtual reality interview coach app to help students with autism prepare for interviews. Created storyboards and UX flow for the app and visuals for pitch video.
School of Design, Rochester Institute of Technology
Lead Design Assistant | Rochester, NY | October 2017 - present
Recruited by the Assistant Professor for UI/UX to create an online platform to help non-design faculty and students learn the principles of visual design and typography
A digital marketing agency under IPG Mediabrands.
Creative Intern | Gurgaon, India | Summer 2016
- Interfaced with the Creative Director to research, analyze and develop ideas that were used as the baseline for digital marketing projects for clients such as Micromax (an Indian consumer electronics company), Gionee (a Chinese smartphone manufacturer) and Bausch + Lomb
- Contributed to a variety of projects as part of a rotational program across the creative, coding, copywriting and client servicing teams which - projects included banner designs, social media marketing and newsletter designs for brands such as Canon, Maruti and Sony Sports
RIT Undergraduate Admissions
International Student Ambassador | Rochester, NY | February 2016 - August 2017
Reaching out to prospective and accepted international students through phone/video calls or social media to answer questions & to help them adjust to the American culture & campus life; writing relevant blogs and managing social media channels.