User Experience Designer
Redmond, WA • August 2019
Incoming designer for Mixed Reality at work
UX Design Intern
Redmond, WA • May - August 2018
- Designed and prototyped virtual reality opportunities to prevent social and emotional exclusion in the aging community, using a inclusive design process.
- Conducted a workshop on inclusive design thinking for all design interns at Microsoft.
- Participated in the annual hackathon as part of the Inclusive hiring team. Created a virtual reality app to help neurodiverse individuals prepare for job interviews, from UX flow through to visuals for the pitch video.
School of Design, RIT
Lead Design Assistant
Rochester, NY • October 2017 - May 2019
Recruited by the Assistant Professor for UI/UX to design, prototype and develop an online platform to help non-design faculty and students learn the principles of visual design and typography.
Gurgaon, Haryana, India • Summer 2016
- Interfaced with the Creative Director to research, analyze and develop ideas that were used as the baseline for digital marketing projects for clients such as Micromax (an Indian consumer electronics company), Gionee (a Chinese smartphone manufacturer) and Bausch + Lomb.
- Contributed to a variety of projects as part of a rotational program across the creative, coding, copywriting and client servicing teams which - projects included banner designs, social media marketing and newsletter designs for brands such as Canon, Maruti and Sony Sports.
RIT Undergraduate Admissions
International Student Ambassador
Rochester, NY • February 2016 - August 2017
Reaching out to prospective and accepted international students through phone/video calls or social media to answer questions & to help them adjust to the American culture & campus life; writing relevant blogs and managing social media channels.