UX Design Intern
Microsoft, Mixed Reality at Work | Redmond, WA | May - August 2018
- Designed and prototyped virtual reality opportunities to prevent social and emotional exclusion in the aging community, using a inclusive design process.
- Conducted a workshop on inclusive design thinking for all design interns at Microsoft.
- Participated in the annual hackathon as part of the Inclusive hiring team. Created a virtual reality app to help neurodiverse individuals prepare for job interviews, from UX flow through to visuals for the pitch video.
Lead Design Assistant
School of Design, RIT | Rochester, NY | October 2017 - present
Recruited by the Assistant Professor for UI/UX to design, prototype and develop an online platform to help non-design faculty and students learn the principles of visual design and typography.
Interactive Avenues | Gurgaon, India | Summer 2016
A digital marketing agency under IPG Mediabrands.
- Interfaced with the Creative Director to research, analyze and develop ideas that were used as the baseline for digital marketing projects for clients such as Micromax (an Indian consumer electronics company), Gionee (a Chinese smartphone manufacturer) and Bausch + Lomb.
- Contributed to a variety of projects as part of a rotational program across the creative, coding, copywriting and client servicing teams which - projects included banner designs, social media marketing and newsletter designs for brands such as Canon, Maruti and Sony Sports.
International Student Ambassador
RIT Undergraduate Admissions | Rochester, NY | February 2016 - August 2017
Reaching out to prospective and accepted international students through phone/video calls or social media to answer questions & to help them adjust to the American culture & campus life; writing relevant blogs and managing social media channels.